In his movies, Jason Sudeikis certainly comes across as a likable guy, so his discontented role in The

Angry Birds Movie is a bit of a new direction for him as an actor. At the start of the presentation, producer John Cohen asked if the performance unlocked any anger within him… and while Sudeikis said that it did, the question also seemed to unlock some sarcasm within him:It has put me in touch with my inner anger – as does waking up. Just a ton in my world to be angry and ticked off about. It’s one thing after another, from the person I get to sleep next to, a child, a supportive family, cool sisters, and great friends…Yeah, one thing after another, my anger Bingo card is full. Something will turn! Jason Sudeikis’ life definitely sounds like a mess, and we wish him the best in keeping all of the various pieces together.